Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snapshot Sunday


I woke up this morning feeling the need to travel somewhere I haven't been in a while. Dylan came over and we ended up in Wickford.


Everything there is so quaint! I love this house. Especially the colors.


Also, this bridge is really cute.


After a while we ended up back home.


I made us the most delicious quesadillas: black beans, bbq chicken, avocado, scallions, and monterey jack.


Then I remembered that it's been 5 days since my sea monkey eggs hatched, so it was time to feed them!


This brought me much joy.


Then I went to work, where I made Jess a veggie/fruit penis sculpture. Someone built her one at her coffee shop job this morning, so she wrote a post on Facebook speculating that there probably wouldn't be a veggie penis at her "other" job. WRONG!



Then I went to buy everyone coffees except I had to go to Honeydew AND Dunkin. By the time I got to Dunkin I was so flustered that I couldn't speak. I meant to ask for a cinnamon raisin bagel twist but instead asked "can I have a cinnamon bagon raisil twist?" The woman taking my order promptly replied "sure!" but I was still mortified, haha.




I leave you with this video of my sea monkey obsession/Dylan being a lunatic.

No comments: