Sunday, April 18, 2010

Snapshot Sunday


This morning I had a romantic white trash breakfast with MYSELF (after Jared said "Hey, let's go get breakfast...actually, just kidding, I lied!").


I noticed that the kitchen was particularly disgusting.


So I cleaned it.


Then I took a shower.


And drove to work, where I took this picture and noticed that Jared and I are literally the same person. I guess this means we're grossly narcissistic, but I'm not complaining.



I also took this video, featuring a demon of an 80 year old man trying to make me late.


Then I attempted to study cell reproduction at the service desk.


But I was too engrossed in Jess's dramatic story about bitches who hit on other people's boyfriends. Intriguing.



Speaking of intriguing, here we have a captivating video of the gambling addiction Stop & Shop workers so tragically possess.


On break, I had a photoshoot with myself, which is extremely embarrassing.


But not as embarrassing as this disgusting Yakawapadapadoo shit. You call yourself a noodle?! Pfffft.


Now I'm avoiding homework and waiting for Jared to come sleep with me. He's late, as usual. Hate him forever. But also love him.

The end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can only imagine what you went through to attain that shower picture.

Love, Your Friend,
Edna

Sprout & Bean said...

Lmfao. I almost slipped and died.

Love you, babe.


-Mabel