Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Flood

I've been in my bed all day, so I had no idea that the entire state of RI is under water.

Look at the little puppy being evacuated! Someone should float him to me. He's so CUTE. Hopefully all the worms have drowned. That's what you get for trying to torment me, you sick fucks.

My basement is currently a river. It's disgusting and swampy. On the bright side, RIC has canceled all classes after 1PM. I secretly want to be pulled out of my house in an inflatable boat. Is that weird?

I need to stop procrastinating.

I had a dream that I got stuck in the ocean, and then I swam to an island. And rode on the back of a hippo. Who then tried to eat me. I distinctly remember saying "HOLD ON! I have to take a picture of you trying to eat me so Jared can see because he is SO not going to believe I rode a hippo!"

Fin.

1 comment:

HiQKid (Alex) said...

Why are you so adorable?
Hippo!
Puppy!
:) :) :)