Friday, June 17, 2011

There's nothing I can write here, really.

Everyone has problems. I loved and love you in spite of yours. Mine were too much to overcome.

I wish it didn't happen this way. I wish I could go back.

I don't know how I'll sleep tonight. I don't know how I'll wake up tomorrow, or the next day, or the day after that. I don't know how I'll listen to music or watch TV or eat or look at billboards. Everything is connected to you, to us.

I'm trying to deal with this as calmly as possible, but it's difficult. Especially when I know it's mostly my fault. But I also refuse to sit here and blame myself for everything.

When all is said and done, I hope that one day we can be a part of each other's lives again. I know you're pretty dead set on not being with me, but maybe we can build a friendship. We sort of rushed into what we had, and maybe that was a mistake. Who knows where we might end up in a few years. I know I'm being hopeful, but hope is about the only thing I have left right now.

No comments: