Thursday, June 25, 2009

Removal

After much evaluation, I have decided to rid my life of all its toxins.

I will not mull over men who want nothing to do with me.
I will realize that people don't care what my hair looks like.
I will stop eating gross things.
I will not have sex with people I don't care about.
I will make an effort to move and explore more.
I will attempt to think positively.
I will not be held by invisible boundaries.
I will replace complaints with solutions.
I will spend more time with my friends and family.
I will believe people when they tell me I am beautiful.
I will be kind, but not naive.
I will trust, but maintain a level of privacy.
I will love.
I will sing.
I will smile.

And this will be enough.

1 comment:

HiQKid (Alex) said...

I'm glad. I'm really glad.
I really, really hope it works out well for you.

I hate when your sad or upset; I want you to be happy.

Be well.