Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Habitat

I'm in the library right now cramming some last minute work in. The semester is coming to a close, so everything is extremely hectic right now. I feel like my head is going to explode at any moment! I can't wait for summer.

Anyway, I just HAD to share this with you. Five minutes ago, a giant parade of 1-5th grade students came marching in the library singing "Habitat, habitat, oh haba habitatttt." It was by far the cutest thing I have seen in weeks. I wanted to take a picture, but I didn't want to be creepy. So I smiled.

They're now outside on the steps urging everyone on campus to "go green" and "recycle!"
Cute, cute, cute.

1 comment:

HiQKid (Alex) said...

Oh my, so cute!
Also... man, you're amazing. I have full faith in your ability to fulfill everything that's required of you.

Be well, beauty.