Sunday, October 24, 2010

Snapshot

More of a "Snapshot Weekend" than a Sunday, but let's not get too technical.


Saturday morning/early afteroon. Autumn prancing.


Part II. I'm always so awkward.


Saturday evening. Booboo learned "On the Bus Mall" for me, which is really very perfect and sweet. Then we went to see Waiting for Superman at midnight, which was depressing and certainly worth your $10.


After the movie we went to sleep and woke up and Jared declared that he hates Snapshot Sunday because I harass his entire life with my camera. I actually do this every day anyway, so I'm not sure why he isn't used to it by now.


We went to Mel's diner which had good reviews but was not good in real life. On the bright side, bad breakfast places with steady patronage make me realize I could probably open up my own breakfast/brunch restaurant and do OK, which thrills me to no end.


Then I went to work and did absolutely nothing except order the boys to grab me grenadine and Sprite from the aisles.


I later used them in a Shirley Temple. Deeeeeeeeeeeelish.

Love,
me

No comments: