Thursday, September 16, 2010

So

This blog has essentially become a space where I discuss how much I love Jared. Which I guess is ok, since he's the only person who reads it. I just really, really love him. I'm in the process of making him a scrapbook for his birthday, and I've been crying all day.

I started the whole thing, with this message:
Dec. 3, 2009 – 9:17am
"Oh,
and I'm fat.
Sorry."
I had something eerily similar written a few days ago. It made me giggle, because people are absurd.
So, thank you.


But the real beginning started with this message, from him:
Jan. 29, 2010 – 6:12pm
By the way, I would like for this conversation to NOT end with us never talking again.
So if you ever happen to be on aim, I'm "screenname"




I can't imagine such a tiny string of messages changing a life.
But it did.

So, thank you.

No comments: