Sunday, September 12, 2010

Snapshot Sunday


This morning I decorated caramel apples. It was harder than I thought and very, very sticky.


Then Mom and I watched Jersey Shore for 3 hours. Please excuse the random rug burrito littering the floor.


Then we all went to West Warwick to watch football at my aunt's. I made Jared come, and we stopped at Michael's on the way. There was a Paula Deen display. Love her.


Here is Amanda showing off her fangs.


There was a donut cake.


And lots & lots of pictures outside with the little ones.


Jared and I escaped early and headed home, where unspeakable things happened.


Then Ian called and demanded we go to Bank of America with him & Caitrin. So we did, but not before taking pictures. He's leaving for Ireland tomorrow to study abroad for a semester. MY BABY. I will miss him more than I can possibly express. I hope he has a fantastic time.


Now it's time to watch the VMA's with a chai tea latte. Mmmmm. I love coldish weather.

No comments: