Sunday, February 20, 2011

Snapshot Sunday


Last night, I picked Ian up from the train station. We went to Tortilla Flats and I ordered this bbq chicken & sweet potato quesadilla. It was literally the most delicious thing I've ever tasted in my whole life. You won't understand until you go there right now and eat it yourself.


Then we went back to my house and passed out. This is Ian waking up right before going back to sleep for another 2 hours. -__-


When he finally woke up, I made banana pancakes topped with nutella and more bananas. And also garlicky home fries with chives. So good.


After breakfast, we went to Tina's to see her apartment/cat. I'm not a big fan of cats (I'm also allergic), but this one was really cute.


Then we went downtown.


I really wanted a picture hanging from this clock, but Ian refused because it was cold...so essentially what we have here is a poor imitation.


We went to Craftland, which is an adorable store/art space full of adorable/overpriced trinkets.


Ian's new deef.


Then we tried to go to Julian's but it was super busy, so we ended up at Little Chopsticks.


And it was delicious, even if there was an unidentifiable hair in my lo mein.


Then I went to work and now I'm studying for my psych exam tomorrow. I've only been to the class 3 times all semester. Let us pray.

No comments: