Sunday, March 7, 2010

Snapshot Sunday


Today was really, really boring.



I woke up at 11, and sang obnoxiously until noon. My favorite part is CJ's indifferent "byeeeeee." I have trained him well.


Then I attempted to eat this, but it was so nasty that I had to throw it away.


My mom went to the union meeting, and brought home this paper. I'll be getting a much needed $400 check soon. It's about time Stop & Shop does something decent.


Then I watched a makeup tutorial on the Red Queen. I am SO being her for Halloween.


I went to work at 2:30, where I snatched a seemingly orgasmic pen from the register behind me. I performed the scribble test, and it completely surpassed the high expectations I had imagined. I pocketed it immediately (only after expressing my love on receipt tape/photographing the entire display, of course).


This is Cristina giving the mention of the walking catpiss armpit's arrival a look of death.


And last, but not certainly not least, we have an after work salad/so-disgusting-it's-ungodly-delicious burrito combo.

No comments: