Wednesday, April 8, 2009

At last

The rain has stopped. Mostly.

Today was a good day. I missed my first class due to an insane amount of traffic on 195, so I spent a few hours at River Road studying by the water. On the way to my afternoon class, I passed by a bunch of preschoolers from Henry Barnard hunting for Easter eggs. They were so tiny and excited and perfect and loud. One little boy dropped his egg, and another boy snatched it before he could put it back in his basket. I thought he was going to burst into tears when a girl standing nearby (who had witnessed the entire situation) handed one of her eggs to the boy. "Here," she said, "you can have mine!"

The rest of my day consisted of delicious pizza and more studying and cute text messages.

I have been wrong thousands of times before, but I think things with this boy are going to work out. He is terribly, terribly sweet. And for whatever reason, he thinks I'm great, too.

Edit: I was looking at the things people google when they stumble upon my site. For the month of March, someone found me by googling "vagi sprouts." I'm both amused and frightened.

4 comments:

HiQKid (Alex) said...

...vagi... sprouts?

I... don't... maybe want?

I love you. said...

I always study at River Road when I skip class.

HiQKid (Alex) said...

I agree with the guy above. I mean, I do love you.

But I feel left out - :(
I'm not even sure where River Road is. And I don't often skip class.

Maybe we could go study together sometime? I'll find a class to cut. ;)

lifeasitis21 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.